2023 Topics and Trends
- We are now presenting all of our landscape designs over the internet with 100% client satisfaction.
- Outdoor patio areas are what we do best. Let us show you a design for your new outdoor living/office/yoga space.
- Native plants attract pollinators. We can recreate a natural prairie planting for birds, bees and butterflies.
- Gravel patios and paths are in demand. They can be very cost effective, look very nice, and allow water infiltration.
- We strive to stay as carbon neutral as possible. See how we strive to achieve our goals with our Gaia Philosophy found on our About Us page.
- Rainwater management via drain tile, French drains, creek beds and rain gardens are all implemented in our designs/installations where necessary.
- Certain material prices will still be rising due to wholesale cement costs, but we have strategized alternatives to help keep costs down.
- Think about adding a firepit/fireplace that will add an extra month of outdoor time on each end of winter.
- Our “in-house” ability to design and install outdoor rooms used for work, study and relaxation set us apart from others.
- Our schedulers keep the same crew on-site so you don’t have to worry about constantly changing faces around your home.
- We work closely with reputable lighting, irrigation, and deck/pergola contractors to complement our projects.
- 2022 clients asked for raised gardens for edibles and medicinals. We have a certified herbologist on staff to help design your living remedies.
- We are dedicated to Minnesota sourced stone and plants and can build an entire project with materials from our home state!
Beds & Borders Landscape Design, an Eden Prairie based contractor, can solve your landscape puzzle no matter the shape or size. We specialize in urban landscaping with concepts ranging from outdoor living rooms, fire pits, rock/rain gardens, retaining walls and patios. Our reputation speaks for itself as the professional family of experts at Beds & Borders invests every drop of sweat into your project producing impeccable work, maintaining utmost cleanliness, and executing value-driven design to back our good name.
If your path to landscape excellence has led you this far, we will exceed your satisfaction level with our practical approach to design and installation that will ultimately lead you to relish your new landscape addition any time of the day in any season. We provide service in Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Edina, Chaska, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Excelsior, Wayzata, Shorewood, Shakopee, Savage, Minneapolis, Golden Valley, Plymouth, Maple Grove and Bloomington.
Andy & Mike did a fantastic job. From helping with the drawings to the execution. Two winters later we still see no issues in the work.
I have done several remodeling projects at my home and working with Beds and Borders was by far the smoothest and pleasant experience I have encountered.
We LOVE our new Beds and Borders landscaping! We just had our work done last week and could not be happier with the whole process
Beds & Borders is a supremely professional, creative and absolutely AMAZING landscape designer, maintenance company with an extremely conscientious crew
For updates on local planting conditions, tips, tricks and current job photos, follow us on Facebook