What to Expect
“From the first moment you decide to make the big step in your new landscape by calling us, to the time you get your design, the following information details out how the process flows at Beds & Borders Landscape Design, Inc.” ~Andy Freeland – Owner/President
- (Day 1) – Site Measurements, Idea Conceptualization and Photos
- (Week 1 & 2) – Dynascape Landscape Design Creation.
- (Week 3) – Schedule Presentation.
- (Week 3 & 4) – Presentation of Design and Estimate.
- (Week 5) – Revisions (if necessary).
- (Week 6) – Contract Creation.
- (Week 7 & 8) – Schedule Project once Deposit is Received.